Wassup guys, do you want to share your love of reading with a tribe of Reading Warriors?
Join The Reading Tribe Junior over on Facebook.
This is a place for young people in Years 7 to 11 to share what you’re reading, whether it’s books, comics, plays, lyrics, articles, poetry… You can write, draw, film or take a photo and post it.
Here’s what to share:
- A picture of what you’re reading at the moment
- An interesting quote or extract from something you’ve read
- Your thoughts about something you’ve read
- Recommend something cool to read
- Share your own writing for us all to read
You can also complete monthly reading challenges and win prizes.
It’s all about the love of reading 🙂
Use #thereadingtribejr when you post so we can all see what you’re sharing.